Stenten's Golf Cart Accessories: Inside Sales
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Explains products and features to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s products/services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Develop and write emails to customers as well as content for the website on products, industry news, and general company information.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization skills.
- Team player attitude and efforts.
- Proficient with administrative software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks)
- Ability to communicate industry, product & technical information to a non-technical audience.