COMMUNITY PHYSICIANS OF NORTH PORT IS NOW ADMINISTERING THE COVID-19 VACCINE!
- You do not need to be an established patient of Community Physicians of North Port to receive the vaccine In our office. If you are not an established patient, you will be scheduled on Saturdays.
- We are administering the Modema Vaccine, which consists of two injections, the second injection will be scheduled 28 days after the first Is administered.
- We are scheduling patients every 10 minutes all day and you will need to spend 15 minutes after the injection to verify you have no reaction to the vaccine.
- We are happy to bill your health insurance for the cost of the administration. If you do not have insurance coverage you will be charged S50.00 for the adminstration of the vaccine.
- You MUST have an appointment to receive the vaccine, please call the office at 941-423•5056. If necessary, leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
HELP TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-191