Fishermen's Village New Year's Eve Celebration/Fireworks Display
Fishermen’s Village to present family friendly festivities for New Year’s Eve, featuring a magnificent FIREWORKS DISPLAY AT 12 MIDNIGHT! FIREWORKS CAN ONLY BE VIEWED FROM THE WEST DOCK OF FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE!
The public is cordially invited to ring in the New Year at Fishermen’s Village on Monday, December 31st, 2018!
Beginning at 6 pm New Year’s Eve Family Friendly festivities will Include:
- Live Music/Dancing 6 pm -12:30 am with DJ and Singer MICHAEL WHITE (center court)
- Get Snapped Photo Booth 6 pm-12:30 am
- Comedy magic shows, balloon creations, juggling with Captain Jack, 6 pm-12 midnight
- Finest Face Painting by MaryRose, 6 pm-12 midnight
- Glitter Tattoos by Star Valle Entertainment, 6 pm-12 midnight
- LED Juggling, Balloon twisting and magic shows by Jeff the Juggler, 6 pm-12 midnight
- Tarot by Pamela (Tarot card readings for nominal fee), 6 pm-12 midnight
- Funky Hair Glitter Designs (get your sparkle on!) 6-10 pm
- Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst 6 pm – 12 midnight (first section)
- Final evening to view Festival of Lights!
- Shops and Boutiques will be open until 6 PM
- King Fisher Fleet NYE’s Cruise departs at 11:00 pm – purchase tickets on line at www.KingFisherFleet.com/new-years-eve-cruise
- FIREWORKS DISPLAY, 12 Midnight, viewing from West Dock (sponsored by Tow Boat U.S. Charlotte Harbor, Keesling Construction and Holidaze Boat Rental)
Fishermen’s Village Restaurants will be offering
New Year’s Eve specials and are open until 12 Midnight (or later).
Fishermen’s Village is located Off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda. Overflow parking will be available; complimentary golf cart rides anywhere on Village property.
Call 941 639-8721 for more details or visit www.fishville.com